POSITION DUTIES/ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
TOOLS USED: Calibration equipment, precision measurement devises, Oscilloscopes, Multimeters, Power supplies, Hand tools
POTENTIAL SAFETY HAZARDS: Working in rapidly moving, high precision, machine shop
Ability to commute/relocate:
Safety minded approach to all assignments
· Team oriented behaviors
· AAS in Mechanical, Electrical engineering or equivalent military experience.
· Working knowledge of computer controlled hardware and instrumentation.
· Working knowledge of milling and lathge equipment
· Experience with tuning and evaluating control systems.
· Self reliant problem solver with demonstrated experience exceeding expectations in an electro mechanical work environment.
· Ability to multitask in a highly flexible environment. Ability to communicate effectively and ability to handle rapidly changing priorities.
· Experience reading and following mechanical and electrical drawings and schematics.
· Highly proficient in Microsoft Excel.
· Experience with continuous improvement and quality problem resolution processes.
Health savings account
Paid time off